New Balance 770 v4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687880855
Go the distance in these men's New Balance 770 v4 running shoes. Made for long distance running and mild stability for over-pronators, it features a medial post for pronation control, lightweight design and exceptional shock absorption.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with Fantom Fit™ fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-sew feel
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed with perforations for ventilation
- REVlite® midsole is 24% lighter than regular foam and provides lightweight cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning for exceptional shock absorption
- Medial post on inside edge of shoe to prevent over-pronation
- Ndurance™ rubber sole provides superior durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.65 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :