New Balance 750 v3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 888098606775
Back and better than ever, version 3 of the women's 750 lightweight running shoe from New Balance features enhanced breathability and minimalist design for a superior run!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Memory Top cushioned footbed
- XLT Footbed excellent underfoot cushioning and flexibility
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole is 24% lighter than standard foam and provides superior lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Diamond pattern rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.8 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: