New Balance 750 v1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863667488
New Balance brings a little style to your workout attire with the original women's 750 lightweight running shoe! With a breathable mesh upper and lightweight design, version 1 of this innovative shoe will not only keep your feet comfortable during your workout, they'll add a little zip to your attire.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed excellent underfoot cushioning and flexibility
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Diamond pattern rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :