New Balance 750 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687155045
New Balance brings bold style to the women's 750 lightweight running shoe! With a tie-dye mesh and neon upper, this innovative shoe will not only keep your feet comfy during your workout, they'll add a little zip to your attire.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for stability
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole for firm but flexible cushioning
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves for flexibility and traction
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: