New Balance 730 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863591097
Version 2 of the men's New Balance 730 running shoe is versatile, lightweight and made with neutral, mid-weight runners in mind. These super-minimalist running shoes will get you through your run with ease - without the added bulk.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- ACTEVA™ LITE lightweight midsole is 24% lighter than standard foam and provides firm, flexible cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole with FLEXZONE in forefoot and heel for added flexibility
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- More colors available
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :