New Balance 711 Lightweight Cross Training Shoe - Womens
Compare at $80.00
Item # 292968
UPC # 888098639209
UPC # 888098639209
Don't be afraid to work up a sweat in the lightweight women's 711 cross training shoe from New Balance! This lace-up offers 360º comfort technology and is perfect for the gym or all day wear.
- Breathable mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-sew feel
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Heel crash pad
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Cush+™ midsole technology provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole pods provide durability and traction
- Deep horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
October 17, 2014
Great Gym Sneaker!
"I get shin-splints often (where my shins kill me from the way I run) and with these I have seemed to avoid the problem! I normally am a 6 1/2 but I got a 7 and they fit perfect! Great for running and for the gym. They are super light and also have great flexibility (I can bend them in half in my hand) I have a problem buying sneakers... but these were a great purchase."
Location: Columbus, OH
July 03, 2014
Comfy, lightweight shoe
"I have been looking for quite awhile for a shoe that not only looked great but also fit well & was comfortable. After weeks of searching I came to this shoe & decided to go for it... incredibly happy I did!! I'm not a runner so I knew a simple cross-trainer like this would work for what I need it for. The heel area has an extra cushion pad making it feel like you're walking on a cloud. The shoes are so lightweight the box felt empty & they look great on my foot! I bought the gray/mint pair & they're subtle, yet stylish athletic shoes. My heel, ankle, & instep are all supported & my feet breathe easily in these!! I highly recommend this shoe to anyone! New Balance never disappoints :)"
Location: Philly, PA
April 06, 2014
"These sneakers are unbelievably comfortable and light weight. When the box arrived, I honestly thought it was empty- it was so light! The sneakers fit perfectly and look great! I just got them, so I don't know how well they will hold up. But so far, I love them!"
Click anywhere to close this.