Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 292597
UPC # 888098101034
UPC # 888098101034
Don't be afraid to work up a sweat in the lightweight women's 711 cross training shoe from New Balance! This lace-up offers 360º comfort technology and is perfect for the gym or all day wear.
- Breathable mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-sew feel
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Heel crash pad
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Cush+™ midsole technology provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole pods provide durability and traction
- Deep horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
Location: Orange, Ca
April 27, 2016
"I have very wide feet so finding a workout shoe is a challenge. I need wide width to start with, so that is hard to find, I can't just buy the next size up because then I trip over my feet. These shoes fit really well, the width and length work good for me, they are comfy, which helps a lot with the walking I do. After literally buying and returning 8 pair of shoes from different places it was finally nice to find the perfect pair."
Location: Scottsdale AZ
April 22, 2016
Great Shoe and Store Experience!
"So easy to find the perfect shoe online and be able to pick it up at my local DSW store. Great service, and it was exactly the shoe I needed for working out - cute too! I usually wear a size 8 1/2 B and this shoe was true to size."
Location: Ann Arbor
April 12, 2016
not the usual NB quality
"These feel like very cheap knockoffs of a typical NB shoe. I've worn NB wide for years and they're usually extremely comfortable and soft - these are stiff and thin around my ankle. I'm going to keep them and hope they break in/soften up. Not impressed, NB!"
Click anywhere to close this.