New Balance 711 Lightweight Cross Training Shoe - Womens
Compare at $80.00
Find It In Store
Item # 292597
UPC # 888098101034
UPC # 888098101034
Don't be afraid to work up a sweat in the lightweight women's 711 cross training shoe from New Balance! This lace-up offers 360º comfort technology and is perfect for the gym or all day wear.
- Breathable mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-sew feel
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Heel crash pad
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Cush+™ midsole technology provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole pods provide durability and traction
- Deep horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
February 24, 2015
"I wore these twice for my workout class and it felt like I was barefoot when doing jumping jacks. They look great but would be functional is there was more cushioning in the sole. I think think I would call these a cross-training, they would be great for walking."
Location: W. Paterson, NJ
August 27, 2014
Walking on clouds
"Purchased these sneakers for my mom who suffers from plantar fasciitis. She was amazed at how comfortable and supportive they were. The days that she wears them she has no pain at all."
August 17, 2014
Great Cross Trainers
"These shoes are wonderfully comfortable. They have great arch support and lots of cushion at the heels. I bought these to wear to Zumba classes, and I do not regret the purchase."
August 11, 2014
Great for cross-training
"I am a runner, and I bought these shoes for my non-running days when I take classes like Body Pump and Bootcamp. These shoes are perfect for cross-training -- they're lightweight but still provide adequate support with extra cushioning in the insert. They also have good traction on the bottom. While I probably wouldn't wear them on a long run, they're great for the short sprints in interval training."
Click anywhere to close this.