New Balance 710 v2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863980532
Tackle the trails with ease in the men's 710 trail running shoe from New Balance. With ACTEVA™ LITE technology and an AT Tread® outsole, you'll run mile after mile over any terrain in lightweight comfort.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Pull loop at heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap for protection against loose debris
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole is 24% more lightweight than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- AT Tread® rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for grip over all terrain
- 12 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.3oz. (men's size 9)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :