New Balance 710 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863979697
Tackle the trails with ease in the men's New Balance 710 trail running shoes! With lightweight technology and superior comfort, these shoes will keep you going.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper for lightweight support
- Pull tab on heel
- Synthetic toe protector for protection against rocks and terrain
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed™ for lightweight cushioning
- ACTEVA.LITE™ midsole
- Rubber outsole with aggressive lug bottom for traction and durability over any terrain
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :