New Balance 690 v4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $75.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 330100
UPC # 889116306615
UPC # 889116306615
Are you looking for comfort and style? Then look no further than the women's 690 v4 running shoe from New Balance. This lightweight shoe provides cushioning in all the right places to keep you comfortable during your run.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic and leather overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Speed Ride EVA midsole for added support
- Blown rubber outsole provides traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
April 15, 2016
"I love my running shoes. Although I could not find any deals with it but I wanted to have more comfortable and relaxed fit shoes. My size is 7" and it fits perfectly. I found more room space and feels wonderfully relaxed."
Location: Los Angeles
April 01, 2016
"The color and the fit is perfect. For me, I got them to wear without socks since they fit so snug."
Location: Atlanta, GA
November 24, 2015
It is lightweight...
"The pros: Very lightweight, good color, reasonably supportive-feeling shoe.The cons: The heel was seriously wonky. Basically the material of the heel went in from the sole of the shoe, so the white part jutted out in a really weird way. So even though these technically fit in terms of length and width, the heel made me feel as though my foot was going to pop out. Not ideal for running, in my opinion. Sent these back."
Click anywhere to close this.