New Balance 690 v2 Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887687093682
Zip through your workouts in comfort and style with the women's New Balance 690 lightweight running shoe! This sporty-chic lace-up features a fresh pop of color and is ready to hit the pavement whenver you are.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride and natural range of motion
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :