New Balance 690 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687451123
Lace-up and go in version 2 of the men's lightweight 690 running shoe from New Balance! With structured support and superior flexibility, these shoes will help you get where you want to be - at the front of the pack.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight, structured support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Lightweight Phylon midsole for cushioning
- Rubber outsole with circular pattern and flex grooves for traction and flexibility
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :