New Balance 680 v2 Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887687997997
Soak up the benefits the women's New Balance 680 v2 running shoe has to offer! With a XLT footbed™ and ABZORB® technology, you'll get great cushioning and shock absorption no matter if running to the grocery store or racing the track.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Injection molded EVA midsole with XLT Footbed™ technology for lightweight cushioning and flexibility
- ABZORB® heel technology provides shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole provides traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 12 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: