New Balance 680 v2 Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687992930
Get back in the game in the men's 680 v2 running shoe from New Balance! These sporty lace-ups have a stylish upper and technical features that will keep your feet comfortable during your runs.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole with perforations for ventilation
- XLT Footbed midsole technology provides lightweight cushioning
- ABZORB® heel cushioning for excellent shock absorption
- Textured, blown rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 12 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.7 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :