New Balance 670 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687721431
Version 2 of the lightweight women's 670 running shoes from New Balance feature even more structure and comfort, while keeping everything you loved about the the original!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for superior shock absorption
- Phylon midsole for added cushioning
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for maximum durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.75 oz (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :