New Balance 670 v2 Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 602850751530
Back and better than ever, version 2 of the men's 670 running shoe from New Balance features a more structured and comfortable design for a superior run!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning in heel for added comfort and shock absorption
- Honeycomb textured rubber outsole for traction
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for durable traction
- More colors available
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :