New Balance 670 v2 Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886863968530
Version 2 of the men's 670 running shoes from New Balance feature even more structure and comfort, while keeping everything you loved about the the original!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for superior shock absorption
- Phylon midsole for added cushioning
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for maximum durability
- Wide width available
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :