New Balance 650 V1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098547450
Get back in the game in the men's 650 v1 lightweight running shoe from New Balance! These sporty lace-ups have a stylish upper and technical features that will keep your feet comfortable during your runs.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- Flex grooves provide added flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.5 oz (men's size 9)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: