New Balance 635 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 888546180666
Run like the wind in the über lightweight women's 635 running shoe from New Balance. These colorful lace-ups have a sporty chic upper that will add a pop to your workout attire.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 6.05 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :