New Balance 635 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098337204
Run like the wind in the lightweight women's 635 shoe from New Balance! This lace-up has cushioning, stability and is great for entry-level runners.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- XLT Footbed™ midsole technology provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: