New Balance 630 v2 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850726033
Back and better than ever, version 2 of the women's 630 lightweight running shoe from New Balance features enhanced breathability and minimalist design for a superior run!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed lightweight cushioned midsole
- Honeycomb textured rubber outsole for traction
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhances flexibility and a superior stride
- More colors available
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :