New Balance 630 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850859984
The women's New Balance 630 minimalist-inspired running shoe is lightweight and utilizes enhanced flexibility and breathability. This lace-up is perfect for runners who want want a simplistic shoe for high performance.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Injection-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :