New Balance 610 v3 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887687342049
Hit the trails in comfort and style! Version 3 of the rugged and durable men's 610 trail running shoe from New Balance features a bright pop of color, an aggressive lug bottom and superior lightweight cushioning perfect for travel over any terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel and tongue for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned insole with perforations for ventilation
- XLT Footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole is 24% lighter than regular foam and provides firm, flexible cushioning
- Rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern for performance over all terrain
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- More colors available
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :