New Balance 608 v3 Cross Training Shoe - Mens
Compare at $75.00
Item # 261549
UPC # 887687778749
UPC # 887687778749
Perform at your highest level in the newly updated version 3 of the men's 608 cross trainer from New Balance. With stability and excellent cushioning technology, you'll feel like you are walking on clouds.
- Suede and mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop at heel for easy on/off
- Dual density collar and padded tongue for comfort
- Mesh tongue for breathability
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and forefoot for added shock absorption
- Internal shank for stability
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 13.3 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- More colors available
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
October 25, 2014
Great shoe - exactly as described
"My son wears a wide-width and there is very little variety and availability in the stores. I've found it easiest to find shoes online and order in quantity. They are delivered to my door and he tries them on in the comfort of out home. He keeps what he wants and I return the rest to the store. He says these NB sneakers are very comfortable, and they have enough room at both the toes and on the sides. He loves the style and would have kept the other ones (grey) but he thought they needed a bit more design to them. Solid grey is not his thing. Overall a great find!"
Location: Akron, Ohio
February 09, 2014
"I had these shoes in gray and just bought them in black because I know I like the fit and look"
December 30, 2013
"608 is a very comfy shoe. I am not a runner but as a casual shoe its great."
October 13, 2013
"I purchased this model in blue last month and the fit is so perfect I just purchased the same shoe in grey. The 11.5 4E is exactly what it should be. Too often the last does not fit my extra-wide, flat feet, even though the sizing says it should. These work. I hope DSW keeps them around."
Click anywhere to close this.