New Balance 580 v3 Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863041851
Back and better than ever, the newly updated v3 of the men's New Balance 580 offers a chance to experience performance and superior comfort in an entry-level running shoe! With cushioning and a durable outsole, this shoe was made with the lightweight, occasional runner in mind.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Ndurance® rubber compound outsole for maximum outsole durability
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 9.15 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :