New Balance 580 v2 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886350451576
The newly updated version 2 of the women's New Balance 580 offers a chance to experience performance fit and superior comfort in an entry-level running shoe. ABZORB® cushioning, a durable outsole and a "fast" aesthetic combine to give the occasional runner a total fit.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :