New Balance 580 v2 Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886350508539
The newly updated v2 of the men's New Balance 580 offers a chance to experience performance fit and superior comfort in an entry-level running shoe. ABZORB® cushioning, a durable outsole and a "fast" aesthetic are combined to give the occasional runner a total fit.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Non-Marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :