New Balance 580 v3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863078413
Back and better than ever, version 3 of the women's New Balance 580 offers a chance to experience performance, fit, and superior comfort in an entry-level running shoe. ABZORB® cushioning, a durable outsole and a "fast" aesthetic are combined to give the occasional runner a great fit.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned insole
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole for lightweight, firm yet flexible cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning midfoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole durability for traction and durability
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- 12mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :