New Balance 563 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098041064
Run like the wind in the women's New Balance 563 v2 lightweight running shoe! With sporty-chic design, pretty pop of color, and great cushioning and shock absorption, these lace-ups are ready to hit the pavement when you are!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ABZORB® heel cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 7.35 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :