New Balance 563 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687741958
Hit the pavement in comfort and style ladies, in the New Balance 563! Version 2 of this awesome running shoe features and even lighter feel and will support you stride for stride.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Cushioned midsole with ABZORB® technology in heel for shock absorption
- Diamond patterned rubber outsole for added traction
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :