New Balance 563 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687747943
Back and better than ever, version 2 of the women's 563 running shoe from New Balance features a lightweight design and ABZORB® cushioning to help you achieve your best run.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning at heel provides excellent shock absorption
- Diamond pattern rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for a smoother stride and more natural range of motion
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :