New Balance 563 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687801621
Comfort and performance collide with version 2 of the men's New Balance 563 running shoe! Featuring ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and all-over support, this shoe is great for lightweight or occasional runners.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole with perforations for ventilation
- Phylon midsole for cushioning
- ABZORB® cushioning in heel for shock absorption
- Diamond pattern rubber outsole for traction and durability
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :