New Balance 550 v1 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888546020603
Every woman needs a chic and stylish yet comfortable and great quality running shoe! That's exactly what the New Balance 550 v1 lightweight running shoe provides with its breathable, flexible, and sleek design, so grab a pair and lace up ladies!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned removable insole with perforations for increased breathability
- EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Textured rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: