New Balance 540 v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098262513
For a comfortable and supportive ride try on the New Balance 540 v2 women's running shoe! With an XLT footbed and a Dual Comfort cushioned insole you'll be ready to hit the pavement!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable Dual Comfort cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight support
- Textured rubber outsole for traction
- Flex grooves provide increased flexibility
- Weight: 8.3 oz (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: