New Balance 540 Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886350505118
Built for the runner who wants a well cushioned ride with a great fit and style, the men's 540 running shoe from New Balance will support you stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- ABZORB® cushioning for exceptional shock absorption
- Injected molded foam rubber midsole
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for maximum durability
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :