New Balance 520 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885667679895
The men's 520 trail running shoe from New Balance provides lightweight cushioning and sporty style for your outdoor adventures. Lace up these cool shoes and experience a new way of running.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
Check out the New Balance 520 featured on our blog!
- Featured in DSW's Spring commercials!
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Molded EVA midsole provides firm yet flexible lightweight cushioning
- Ndurance® rubber outsole provides superior durability
- AT Tread® lugs give superior traction over all terrain
- Rockstop® technology helps protect against small rocks and debris
- Weight: 7.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :