New Balance 510 v2 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098612387
The women's New Balance 510 trail running shoe is lightweight, rugged and suited for the neutral to mild over-pronator. This trail shoe has an aggressive lug outsole that won't let you slip or slide as you race, jog, or walk over whatever terrain you decide to traverse.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Memory Top comfort footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides firm but flexible lightweight cushioning
- Ndurance® rubber outsole provides maximum durability
- AT Tread® all-terrain aggressive lug rubber outsole provides traction over all terrain
- 12 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.1 oz. (women's size 7)
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :