New Balance 490 v2 Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887687718905
Lace-up and go in version 2 of the men's 490 running shoe from New Balance! With the perfect combination of comfort and structure, this running shoe is a crowd-pleaser.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed for lightweight cushioning
- EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Diamond pattern rubber outsole provides traction
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :