New Balance 481 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885667851932
The men's New Balance 481 all-terrain trail running shoe is tough and versatile enough to go anywhere you go. This shoe features a special Gilly-Lacing system for superior fit and forefoot flex grooves for flexibility on uneven terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction over all surfaces
- Flex grooves at forefoot allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :