New Balance 411 v2 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863609884
Take it off-road with version 2 of the women's New Balance 411 all-terrain trail running shoe. Made with the neutral runner in mind, this trail blazer provides stability and protection over any terrain.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue provide additional comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Lightweight molded foam midsole for shock absorption and cushioning
- Rubber outsole with textured lugs for superior traction over all terrain
- Forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: