New Balance 411 v2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863600256
Take it off-road with the newest version of the men's New Balance 411 trail running shoe. Made for those with a neutral gait, version 2 of this trail blazer provides stability and protection on any terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- AT Tread® rubber lug outsole for traction and durability over all terrain
- Weight: 11.55 oz. (men's size 9)
- Wide width available
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :