New Balance 411 v2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863599741
Take it off-road with the newest version of the men's New Balance 411 trail running shoe! Built with the neutral runner in mind, version 2 of this trail blazer provides stability and protection on any terrain and will support you stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cover for protection against loose debris
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- AT Tread® lugged all-terrain rubber outsole
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a more natural stride and flexibility
- Wide width available
- More colors available
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :