New Balance 320 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887687020824
Tackle the trails with ease in the women's New Balance 320 trail running shoe! With a lightweight design and cushioning right where you need it, these lace-ups will help you maneuver any terrain.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed™ midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with lugs and reverse grip lugs for traction and grip over all terrain
- Weight: 6.5 oz. (women's size 7.5)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :