New Balance 320 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863976696
Take on the great outdoors in the men's 320 trail running shoe from New Balance! With it's great cushioning and heavy lug outsole, these shoes will stay with you trail after trail.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Synthetic cap on toe for protection against rocks and terrain
- Pull tab on heel
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- XLT Footbed™ for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with lug pattern for durability and traction over all terrain
- Flex grooves for added movement and flexibility
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :