New Balance 1550 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888098083316
Get excited about your training again in the men's 1550 lightweight running shoe from New Balance. This lace-up has all the cushioning and flexibility you need to get your runs back on track.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed with perforations for breathability
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction in high-wear areas
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :