New Balance 1400 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850993343
Minimalist design, but not minimal in bright color! The super lightweight women's New Balance 1400 running shoe is built for speed, performance and looks and will help you towards your goal to exceed your personal best in your next race.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Welded seams and no-sew construction for less irritation
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole has perforations for breathability and provides underfoot cushioning
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for added traction and durability
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :