New Balance 1400 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 602850247668
Minimalist design, but not minimal in color. This super lightweight men's New Balance 1400 lightweight running shoe is built for speed, performance and will help you achieve your goal of exceeding your personal best in your next race.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for support
- Welded seams for no-rub irritation
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- REVlite™ midsole is 30% more lightweight than other foams and provides excellent lightweight cushioning
- TPU outsole provides durability and stability at high speeds
- Flex grooves in forefoot for a smoother stride
- 10mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :