New Balance 1400 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863970656
Minimalist design, but not minimal in color! The super lightweight men's New Balance 1400 running shoe is built for speed and performance and will help you towards your goal to exceed your personal best in your next race.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper and synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Welded seams and no-sew construction for less irritation
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides cushioning and support
- REVlite® midsole is 30% lighter than standard foam and provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured TPU outsole for added traction, strength and stability at high speeds
- 10mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7.1oz
- View More New Balance
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :