New Balance 1260 v3 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886863936249
Designed with style, built for speed! If you are looking for comfortable and supportive running shoe, look no further! The men's New Balance 1260 v3 Performance shoe is just for you with the T-BEAM TPU internal shank for stability and ABZORB® midfoot, providing excellent shock absorption.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with Fantom Fit™ fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-sew feel
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel and tongue for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned insole with perforations for ventilation
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole is 24% lighter than regular foam and provides firm, flexible cushioning
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning gives excellent shock absorption
- T-BEAM TPU internal shank for stability
- Blown rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.4 oz (men's size 9)
- Made in USA
- View more Men's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: